- We own one hydraulic machine and two manual machines.
- Corner sizes: in., in., in. and in.
- We own two multiple-head drills (up to 6 heads) and one single-head drill.
- Hole sizes: in., in., in., in. and in.
- Each paper band is one inch wide by the necessary length for a bundle.
- Often used to replace elastics.
- Won't damage or mark the bundle.
- 100% recyclable.
- Each bundle is ajusted and trimmed to clients' specifications.
- We can produce up to 10 scores in 1 pass. *
- Minimum size: 3 in. wide X 3 in. length
- Maximum size: 18 in. wide X 25 in. length
- Maximum thickness: approximately 16 points (including laminating, if applicable)
* All scores must be produced at the same time and cover the entire width of the sheet.
Scores cannot be done lenghtwise.
- We can produce cuts of up to 12 in. X 14 in.
- We own two machines that can wrap up to 11 in. X 17 in. packages.
- We own two machines
- Rivets and eyelets are available in various sizes and colours.
- Protect corners of a cover and enhance its appearance.
- Several types of corners, available in brass, silver or gold plated.
MANUAL STITCHING (Bostitch stitcher)
- For stitching thick documents (up to a maximum of in.).