- Minimum (flat): 3 in. X 4 in. (spine)
- Maximum (flat): 28 in. X 40 in. (spine)
- Minimum folded: 2 in. X 3 in.
- Gluing folded sheets on the folding machine
- Documents of 8 and 12 pages only.
- When the gluing unit is in use, the grain of the paper must always run parallel to the strip of glue; otherwise, waviness will inevitably result.
- When used in combination with the edge-trimming unit, products can finally be head and tail trimmed with a rotary trimmer provided that not too high a quality is being aimed for in the trim.
- Special gate fold buckle plate required
- For technical reasons, the two flaps folding in the centre of the sheet must each be set back at approximately inch from the middle, for a total of at least inch. The larger the gap, the easier folding becomes.
- Five or six directional gate fold requires a special layout. Please ask for information.
- For higher quality and a better precision, it is preferable to fold with the grain of the paper.
- All paper exceeding a thickness of 0.007 in. (7-pt) should have a crease (score) at the fold.
- The weight and thickness of the paper can modify all above-mentionned specifications.
We also provide layout services.